Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

Threads Insider, Part 2- Coming Soon (From: Threads Magazine)




It's nearly here... 'slookin good too from the sneaky peek email I got yesterday...

Email from Thursday 8th March 2012
[Screenshot from Threads Magazine] Image of a front page of a digital edition of the magazines
[Screenshot from Threads Magazine] Features of the different account options.
[Screenshot from Threads Magazine] - Looks like there'll be videos too :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In other news... I DID finally manage to finish my Scout Woven Tee (yay!). In the end I redrafted and cut out a whole new fresh collar. It all went together pretty smoothly. I did have a few hitches of my own making along the way; but nothing I couldn't sort out - and all learning opportunities of course LOL! Will do a proper post with pics about it v. soon. 

Plus, it's only 4 weeks to go until the Walthamstow swap 'n' meet up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.