Pages

Sunday 29 June 2014

PRIMA Pattern, June 2014 - Batwing Top & Slim Trousers




So sorry sewing-peops, I've left it to the last minute to post about this one (my bad!). The June 2014 PRIMA Magazine has just until end of tomorrow (Monday 30th June 2014) to be ordered via their phone lines.



Prima Magazine - June 2014 - Cover

For June 2014, Prima Magazine are offering sewing patterns for 2 garments. A figure flattering top and trousers. This batwing top tapers in towards the hip and has a shaped hemline. Wear it over the slim trousers for a slender silhouette. 

Prima Magazine - Pattern, June 2014 (02)

The patterns comes in Sizes 10 - 20 (UK).

Prima Magazine - Pattern, June 2014 (03)

Prima Magazine - Pattern, June 2014 (04)

See my old post here on tips for ordering their patterns: PRIMA Magazine: How to Order Their Sewing Patterns.


For my some of my thoughts on PRIMA Magazine's sewing patterns - and how I'd personally like to see them change to make things better and easier for sewing-fans - please see this link here Claire's Tuppence Worth... .


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.